As a pioneer in the production of bumblebees since 1987, Biobest has become one of the world’s leading companies in natural pollination and biological control of pests and diseases.
Known for its wide range of beneficial insects, mites, nematodes and bumblebees, the company offers a complete range of natural solutions including bio-pesticides, monitoring and scouting tools, pheromones, etc.
With 22 group companies in 6 continents, distributors in more than 60 countries and over 1400 employees worldwide, we stand prepared to provide growers with tailor-made advice.
With the power of our natural solutions, a successful crop goes hand in hand with a healthy product and a clean environment.
Based at the Group Headquarters in Belgium we are looking for an International HR Business Partner.
- You are part of the global HR team
- You work in close cooperation with the CHRO
- You give HR support on a global level towards the different business units in the domain of Attract, Develop and Retain Talent (Project wise and/or advisory support)
- You have a good understanding of local employment legislation and compliance requirements
- Special attention will go to leadership development (project design, training, analysis..), performance management (goal settings in line with company strategy, performance reviews, bonus settings,..) and organizational development
- You work actively on new projects and ideas in the area of Talent Management and Employer branding
- You analyse compensation-, benefits & economic trends on a global level to make recommendations on Total Rewards
- You develop, implement and standardize cost-effective HR processes, policies, systems and metrics to support the business units
- You operate as a change agent and stimulate the employees to embrace change
- You facilitate learning linked to the exponential growth of the organisation
- You work in close cooperation with the CHRO on operational and strategic HR plans
- You take the lead for internal communications
- You participate in the ERP platform renewal project and act as key user for the HR Module
- You act as a role model for Biobest’s Code of Honour and work on projects linked to CSR
- HR Generalist with 5 – 10 years of experience in a similar position
- Able to work independently whilst being part of the global HR Team
- Experience in working in an international, fast paced environment
- Knowledge of international labour and social law
- Experience with benchmarking on global level
- Innovative thinker on short and long term
- Strategic thinker willing to do operational work
- Excellence in HR procedures and processes
- Stress resistant and change minded
- Able to decide quickly and act fast
- Triggered by diversity and different cultures
- Able to manage confidential information and act with integrity and discretion
- Positive attitude
- Fluent in Dutch, English and French. Spanish is an asset
- Excellent presentation skills and excellent knowledge of Excel
- Be prepared to travel on a regular basis
- A challenging function with a high degree of autonomy and space for initiative in a strong growing and international company
- A job that offers a high degree of professional and personal development
- A market-based salary, supplemented with fringe benefits.
Please send your application to the attention of email@example.com